This inspired me to make a LIST! (Because it's what I do. I hope none of the candies will be offended by said list.) What are your favorite candies?
1. Twix (after refrigeration, this achieves candy bar nirvana) AND Reese's Pieces (not at the same time, but they're both wicked awesome)
2. Watchamacallit (some people still haven't heard about this one. How is that possible?)
3. Peanut M&Ms1 (I eat all the red ones first)
4. Mars (briefly renamed Snickers with Almond, the Mars bar has recently made a comeback)
5. Krackle (akin to Nestle Crunch which is also awesome, there's something about the Krackle's chocolate that tastes better than Nestle's offering)
Runners Up: White chocolate kit-kat (holy hell, the amount of saturated fat will kill you!)
Thousand Grand (not even sure why, I think I liked the struggle I had as a kid to actually bite off a piece of this bar, so filled with caramel that I felt like an alligator)
Two months and one day later, we both sat in detention eating our peanut M&Ms.